Sunday, April 18, 2010

A lying Government

This last weekend my wife and I went and spent the night at another couples house. Over the course of the night I was engaged in a conversation with our friends fiance and we ended up talking for hours in detail about our government andthe history of the government. We then started theorizing on conspiracy theories, and proofs that were out there that no one was really looking like. I am now, dedicating this blog not to personal life issues, but for the time being my and his findings on conspiracy theories that are going unanswered, and falacies in our government and in the founding of America. Do NOT mistake these postings as my being unpatriotic, as that is in no way the case, but these questions need to be asked.


here is your first food for thought to chew on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Ms7mId34


Compare the WTC buildings to actual footage of a building implosion that is intentional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ng5qwtR59A

No comments:

Post a Comment